Saturday, March 31, 2012

Daily Dose of Randomness: LMFAO, Affluent, Coconut Lime and Reaper

Today's going to be crazy, I can feel it! The forecast is calling for heavy rain, and I find myself once again fouling up on my mathematics... hmmm.... time for a nap! But no, I must brave the storm and go to work...

LMFAO is an awesome duo who are sweeping the nation with their music, such as "I'm Sexy and I Know It," but today's song of the day is "Sorry for Party Rocking"! Makes me want to rock the boat!

Coconut Lime candle anyone? I LOVE the smell of this one! Makes me hunger... oh... perhaps it's not such a good scent for the day then... :/

Today's word is "Affluent." I've heard it before but I honestly didn't know what it meant. It's and adj meaning "having an abundant supply of money or possessions of value." Wish I was affluent! LOL, somebody is today, considering the lotto was drawn last night! Anyone I know win it? If so, could I borrow $50???

Money sucks... so today I'm going to focus on Reaper and learn from my characters how to love and fight, even in the worst position!

No comments:

Post a Comment