Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Unusuals Playlist, vol. 1

Music is a huge part of my life, especially when it comes to my writing. Each one of my stories has a soundtrack, and none of them have ever been as big as The Unusuals playlist. There are 41 volumes in the set, which took almost 2 years to put together! It's changed a few times, but now that the trilogy is done, I'm off to start other soundtracks for new stories.

I'm pretty eclectic when it comes to music though I'm not very fond of country or rap. Some songs are all right, but mainly I'm a rock and roll girl, with a dash of electronica fever! I want to make it known that I am not a fan of ICP (Insane Clown Posse), however they do have one song that I had to listen to every time I started writing for the day, during the last six months of writing The Heroes of Edenville. That song is called "Rainbows n' Stuff". LOVE IT!

So for the playlist updates in my blog, I'll give you titles and bands that belong on each of the soundtracks. Today is The Unusuals vol. 1. Hope you enjoy!

1. Hall of the Mountain King - The Hit Crew
2. Rainbows N' Stuff - Insane Clown Posse
3. Whisper - Evanescence
4. The Night - Disturbed
5. Map of the Problematique - Muse
6. Rain - Breaking Benjamin
7. Careless Whisper - Seether
8. Save You - Kelly Clarkson
9. So Cold - Breaking Benjamin
10. Unintended - Muse
11. Burnin' Up - Judas Priest
12. Somebody to Love - Jefferson Airplane
13. In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida - Iron Butterfly
14. Back in Black - AC/DC
15. A Little Piece of Heaven - Avenged Sevenfold
16. Sweet Dreams - Marilyn Manson
17. Right Round - Flo Rida
18. Hall of the Mountain King - DJ Liquid (I think that's who does it... it's a techno version of track 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment