Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Unusuals Playlist, vol. 2

Music is a huge part of my life, especially when it comes to my writing. Each one of my stories has a soundtrack, and none of them have ever been as big as The Unusuals playlist. There are 41 volumes in the set, which took almost 2 years to put together! It's changed a few times, but now that the trilogy is done, I'm off to start other soundtracks for new stories.
Today's playlist is volume two! I hope you enjoy! :)

1. A-Punk - Vampire Weekend
2. C-C-C-Cinnomon Lips - Ok GO
3. Each Coming Night - Iron and Wine
4. The Game - Disturbed
5. I'll Be There - Sade
6. Kashmir - Led Zeppelin
7. M79 - Vampire Weekend
8. O Valencia - The Decemberists
9. Go Ninja Go - Vanilla Ice
10. Sacred Lie - Disturbed
11. Unconditional - The Bravery
12. Valentine's Day - Marilyn Manson
13. Zero - Smashing Pumpkins
14. Love Shack - The B-52's
15. Dam That River - Alice in Chains
16. Fa Fa - Guster
17. Haifisch - Rammstein
18. Jack the Ripper - The White Stripes
19. La La Means I Love You - Delfonics

No comments:

Post a Comment