Friday, March 23, 2012

Daily Dose of Randomness: Coheed and Cambria, Acousticophobia, Strawberries and Heroes Snippets

This morning I got up almost two hours early just to make sure I'm prepared for today. First I'll be going to work, and then immediately after I'll be going to school for the first day of my 3D modeling class. So far the 3D stuff in my other classes was really fun, so I'm actually looking forward to this one! As for work, I'm expecting my boss today to come inspect my property, and then grill me on my walk-in presentation. I'm not worried, but I'm not looking forward to it, so to get me in the mood I've come up with this most awesome list of intriguing... well... things...

My second favorite song in the whole world is "Welcome Home" by Coheed and Cambria. I absolutely love the beat! You may have heard it a few times for movie trailers, like "9" and there's another but now I can't think of it... Anyway, it's totally awesome, and you should definitely look it up!

Today's word of the day is "Acousticophobia" which is a noun that means "morbid fear of sounds including your own voice." I had no idea there was a fear of sounds! I knew there was fear of spiders, germs, the sun, clowns, dirt... well I guess there's a phobia for everything! Maybe I'll have a character in my upcoming novels that has acousticophobia! That would be interesting! I could easily make them fit into the Hope series!

Speaking of, I'll be going through The Heroes of Edenville today to locate perfect little snippets for you all to read and enjoy! I've got two in mind, but I figured I'll scan the pages just to make sure I don't leave anything out that I think would motivate you to want to read. It's a truly rad story, and I know y'all will fall in love with it, just as I have!

Oh yeah, and today I chose the wonderfully aromatic scent of fresh strawberries! Remember to eat your fruit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment