Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Daily Dose of Randomness: Ozzy, Abnegate, Daffodils and Blogging

So today's song is "Let Me Hear You Scream" by Ozzy Osbourne! Today is the day I'll be dealing with something that will be difficult to keep my mouth shut through... Ozzy is giving me courage! This song makes me want to jump up and down with my fist in the air and scream until my lungs burst with ferocious energy!

The word of the day is Abnegate. It's a verb and it means "deny oneself (something); refrain, especially from indulging in some pleasure. Today I will abnegate my true feelings until I'm here alone with you. I will also be abnegating my stories today due to the aggressive emotions I told you about yesterday. No worries though, it's only a minor setback.

Three words: Daffodil Bath Salt... I LOVE that stuff! It smells spectacular, and it really calms me down! I'm a big bath salt girl anyway, but the daffodil really gets me! Sure it doesn't last very long, and soon the scent is gone, but while it's there, just that small whiff is enough to slow the blood flow in my body!

Today I don't think I'll be doing much in the way of writing my stories. I don't know how I'm going to feel tonight, but I shall be working on a few treats I have lined up for my blog for this weekend! I'll be opening up the vault and pulling something delicious out for you to read! Also, later this afternoon I'll be back to introduce one of my characters to you, so check in later to get the scoop on Wynnie Valentino from The Unusuals!

Peace, love and chicken grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment