Thursday, March 22, 2012

Daily Dose of Randomness: Flo Rida, Acanthoid, Chimney Smoke and Johnny Darkling

While I am still pretty tired, I have plenty to look forward to today! I'm a little bouncy--and hungry--so I think Flo Rida's "Right Round" ought to really get me going! I feel like pursing my lips and bobbing my head, so this song is perfect!

The word of the day is Acanthoid... weird one, I know, and when I saw it I just had to make it the subject of today's dictionary adventure. It is an adj. which means "shaped like a spine or thorn." Well you all know Drosdan from The Unusuals, right? Well, did you know that when he shape-shifts the lower half of his body becomes serpentine? And did you know that that snake-like appendage is covered with poisonous acanthoids? Hey, I like that word! What do you think?

Out of my three top favorite smells, I've already told you about my addiction to Lysol; Now I will tell you the one that tops the charts! Chimney smoke is my most favorite scent, and it is the aroma a choose to praise today! I can't enough of it when I'm outside and I can tell someone has a fireplace going! I just keep sniffing until it goes away... and then I am sad... Hey, I never said I wasn't strange!

Today's mission will be to finally complete the outline for Johnny Darkling, as it has been combined with it's sequel! I have to decide how to transition from Chloe finding out the tragedy and excitement of her past, to running away to save the lives of those she loves! Speaking of... Love you all! Hope you have a great day! Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment