Thursday, March 29, 2012

Daily Dose of Randomness: Paramore, Aepyornis, Cookies, and Hope

So, I've been a little bad lately... I've neglected my blog for the sake of spending time with my boyfriend. You may have read about our anniversary, which was this last Sunday; Nick and I didn't do much at all on Sunday, so we planned some time together on Monday... and that turned into Tuesday as well! We went and saw The Hunger Games! I'm very excited about that one! I was going to do a Sunday critique of it this weekend, but I think I'll read the book first and then do a whole comparison critique! :)

I've also been bad in other ways... I said I was taking a break from the Unusuals, but that's not entirely true... I just can't put them down! I've been working on the outline for The Keeper of Time, which is the bonus book for the trilogy, and I've also been working on the Hope series! That's what I'll be doing today if I have time! I'm in need of a few hours of homework time!

Hallelujah by Paramore is the song of the day, because I don't feel like giving up! I'm gonna make this last forever! Hallelujah to my heroes! With them I am home, which is why I chose the smell of homemade chocolate chip cookies! Oooooooooh! Makes my mouth water just thinking about them!

The word of the day is Aepyornis. It's a noun meaning "elephant bird, aepyornis huge (to 9 ft.) extinct flightless bird of Madagascar. I've never heard of it! I think I'm going to look for pictures, and maybe I'll have Drake create a aepyornis or two for the extinct animals sanctuary in the Hope series! That would be awesome!!! What do you think?

Happy Thursday all! Don't forget to check in later for this weeks Book Fiber Reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment