Monday, March 19, 2012

Blog, you are thus far unsuccessful... this must change!

I've come to realize lately that I'm a writer with a blog, who doesn't really blog... I enjoy it, I have many grand ideas for it, and yet I neglect it too much! I could say that I don't have much time to write a blog, being that I am a full time student and I also have a full time job... not to mention that I also am currently writing multiple novels, and working on settling down with my soul mate--that doesn't even touch on my social life! Still, I think it's unfair to say that I don't have time to blog... after all, I'm blogging now! I'm simply a procrastinator! Starting now, that will change!
I wrote three books, and the first one is being re-released in November. I'm very excited about this, and I seriously want The Heroes of Edenville to do well! So, here's the plan... I'm going to blog... I'm going to post in my groups online and help promote others as well as my own work! I'm going to maintain daily status updates on my author's page on Facebook, and I'm going to market myself as best as I can! If you haven't read The Heroes of Edenville or The Heroes of Hope (which were previously self-published) then just you wait! You're in for a real treat! The storyline is beautiful, and full of excitement, adventure, suspense, romance, unrequited love, friendship, the bonds of family, and of course super heroes!
So here I come publishing world! You better put on your sunglasses because Athena Song is ready, and her future is bright!

2 comments: