Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hi, hi, hi, Beautiful Sunday!

You know those days where everything hits you all at once? Not necessarily in a bad way, but it seems like one good thing happens after another, after another? I'm definitely having one of those moments! I've been walking on air this week, and I'm feeling a tad bit light headed!

My contract just arrived today, so all I have to do is sign it, and I'm on my way up in the ranks of published authors! It's been a dream of mine since I could pick up a pen. I can't believe it's finally happening!

There are few things in this world that I'd want more than sharing my stories with everyone. So few in fact, that they can be counted on one hand. One of those things happened today. I was nervous and anxious, but now it's happened and I feel so much better!

I can't believe my good fortune! On top of everything above, it snowed today, and it was soooooo beautiful! I think I took a little more than a handful of pictures of what it looked like just outside my work :) I usually don't like when it snows, only because I have to drive in it, and people are stupid on the ice. However, this was the great kind of snow for my fifty + miles I have to drive to get back and forth from work, because it covered the ground, then melted, then covered the ground, then melted, and left plenty along the landscaping for me to look out on my way home!

Ah! Thank you, beautiful Sunday, for bringing such joy and happiness to my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment