Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Getting Published?!!

Well, here it is, the moment we've all been waiting for... I got an email this morning from a publishing company by the name of Firefly and Wisp, and they are interested in publishing The Heroes of Edenville!!! I can't believe it! I already wrote back voicing my interest and excitment, and then received a reply asking for my contact info so that we can get started! I'm so very ecstatic right now!!! Getting professionally published will definitely get my name out there, not to mention my heroes!!! I ultimately want to share my stories with everyone, so this is a dream come true! (Of course, it would greatly help if I were making a living off of it, so that I can afford to focus more on my writing)!
So, I'm about to go out to Outback or Black Angus, courtesy of someone very special in my life (thanks mom!), and I'll definitely be keeping you posted! Wish me luck everyone! Hopefully I'll hear back from them tomorrow!!!
Peace, love and chicken grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment