Thursday, February 2, 2012

A is for Almost Done with WOH!

Lately I've been working like crazy on my book "Johnny Darkling," and I've been neglecting The War of Hope... It's so sad in a way because I'm so close to finishing it...
However, in truth I haven't been writing much at all in the last few months, so me writing at all was a huge thing! I can't believe I can simply just not do my favorite hobby for such long stretches of time, and yet I lacked the gumption to finish book three.
Johnny Darkling has been in my vault for several years, originally titled "His Name was Johnny," then "I'm in Love with a Wolf." I've only recently been perfecting it, and I got so involved that I outlined the entire novel! It's so ready to be written!
So you see, that has been my dilemma... write Johnny, or finish WOH, then write Johnny? I had to think about it long and hard and I originally thought I could write Johnny really quick and get back to WOH, however, the fans have said "NO! DON'T YOU DARE!" and so on, and so forth... So today I did something I haven't done in quite a while... I worked on WOH!
Crazy, I know!
I wanted to let you all know that I have been working on it today, and it shouldn't be long now until it's done. The downside is that books one and two have been pulled from the shelves because The Heroes of Edenville is being published by Firefly and Wisp, so book three won't be out on the market for a while... Book one should be out in November bytheway...
Again I'll say 'however,' I know that a few of you have been dying for book three, so I'm considering giving out some previews before it's due to be published!
For now, I'll continue to work on it until it's done, and shortly thereafter I should have Johnny Darkling out as well! Of course my other main titles like "Reaper," and "Kiss of the Phoenix," will be soon to follow! Till then, don't forget to tell your friends about my heroes! They would simply love the attention!
G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment