Friday, December 2, 2011

The Advancement of My Facebook Knowledge...

I don't game on Facebook... I'm not a gamer to begin with, but I've always found Facebook to have one major advantage; it keeps me in contact with all the people I love, all the people who love me, and all the people I don't know but cared enough to "like" me and add me to their friends list. I won't lie... it also lets me advertise a bit about my current writing phenomenon...
So I guess I should now announce that I have my own page on Facebook now! It's not my personal page, it's an actual page for my books and writing updates!
Tomorrow I shall think about what I can do to make it more shnazy, but for now I think I'll simply dream about Falcon and the others, and possibly Feres, my new heroin of my new zombie story 'The Dead Half'! G'night loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment