Sunday, October 9, 2011

Zooloo is Dead...

I'm Athena Song, and my zooloo has died...
I used to have a blog through zooloo, but no one was a member so they couldn't subscribe to it of course, and me being me, got discouraged and stopped keeping up with it.
I'm a writer, and I love to tell stories, so having a blog was a great thing for me! I stopped using it, and slowly my writing got lazy, but now I'm revved and ready to race! I just got my two self published novels epublished via kindle, and I've finally submitted the first book to a publishing house again! I do believe this warrants change, and perhaps a new blog will help with that!
I am determined to succeed with my writing! What I'd really like to do is write full time, but that's impossible at the moment. Still, my hopes are high, and I'm confident things will go well! It could always be worse--I mean, I could have gotten bit by a squirrel... I've seen squirrels... they've seen me, and yet I have yet to feel the sharp little pinch of their nut-munchers!
Seriously though, life is wonderful! The only bad thing right now, is I have too many stories in me head! I thought about piling them all together and sticking them in a book called "Hollywood Doesn't Know What They're Missing!"
Let me see... I'm finishing up the third installment of my Unusuals Trilogy, called "The War of Hope." It's predecessors have already been "published," and are available online in paperback and for the kindle; Those two books are entitled "The Heroes of Edenville," and "The Heroes of Hope."
The books are the epitome of awesome when it comes of young adult paranormal romance/science fiction--I can't wait to finish the third one! They're kind of like x-men and have to do with superheroes before they knew they were super, and the corrupt organizations that seek to destroy them and take their powers!
I'm also writing a few other books now (I know, I know, bad me for having more than one project open at a time, cause some things shouldn't be multi-tasked!), one is called Reaper. It's about a girl who never owned an ounce of luck other than bad, and accidentally falls off the roof of a building and puts herself in a coma which she's doomed to die from. She finds herself being judged by her own personal grim reaper and falling head over heels for him! Yep, it's tasty!
Then there's "Serenity," which is an adult paranormal romance about a guy who didn't know what he had until he lost it, then gets determined to get it back fifteen years in the future, with the aid of a shape-shifting sarcastic psychic fairy... It's a love story, duh... LOL
I'm also totally smitten with my story "Kiss of the Phoenix," which is a medieval fantasy romance for young adults which I can't sum up in mere sentences. Maybe word fragments might help... War between Demigod and Demonkind... centuries later... 3 nights a year of hunting the princess "the Phoenix," on her birthday... Man who catches her gets a kiss... kiss grants temporary power... man who got kissed, who didn't wanna get kissed, turns into a demon... They must fight together to end the war... surprise twist at the end... yeah... I know what you're thinking... Well actually I don't, I'm not really psychic... but it's still a totally rockin' story!
I've got a couple others I'm trying to get off the ground as well, plus the bonus book set in the future, after my Unusuals Trilogy; "The Keeper of Time."
In fact, that's what I'm gonna go do now! Write a little, have a little mug cake perhaps, then reluctantly watch some Spartacus: Gods of the Arena with the man before I expire for the night... Yep, good plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment